Read this Policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
Our privacy officer is Mr. Alon Ben Gal, that may be contacted by [email protected].
The Short Version:
We collect your personally identifying information (“PII”) only with your consent, but also collect non-identifying-information, that is necessary to allow the purpose of your interaction with us, all as detailed below.
We do not sell any PII to any third party and use it subject to the detailed below.
But please take note that the essence of our Services is interactions amongst our member and exchange of relevant information (that might include PII and various other commercial data (. As such, the Personal Information you upload to the Site or your Account may be public, unless specifically stated otherwise when relevant.
Naturally this short version doesn’t tell you all, so please read …
The Long Version:
- “PII“, in this document, is information that will allow, on its own or with other data, to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. It does NOT apply to your Business’ data and information.
What Personal (and non-personal) Information do we collect from the people who visit our site?
- When registering on the Site and opening an Account you will be asked to enter various details about your business, company, or organization (hereby your “Business“) such as: name to display, email address, Business details, etc. Those might include PII, or might not – depending on what information you supply Us with.
Some of this data is required and some is subject to your discretion and acceptance of its publicity. For example, you will choose which categories of your business’ interests to include. Please do so with categories that are relevant to your Business and do not supply
The information you supply will be collected by Us, used by Us and (in many instances, unless otherwise specifically stated) will be publicly available online.
Please do not upload or share with us any PII. You are solely requested to include your Business details, expectancies and its expertise.
If you do not wish to allow Us and others to review and use any PII, please do not upload it. Should you choose to do so, you will be considered as giving Us your agreement to use such PII in any manner as detailed herein and as is currently used by our Site and its members.
- We may also collect and use PII which you decide on your own to include within free-text fields in your Profile, on your Account, on Articles you write, Opportunities you request, Tenders you have reviewed etc.
- The PII may address the Admin of the Account, Users or third party thereto. Please make sure you DO NOT upload any data or PII that breaches such right of any party who did not give you its agreement; You will be solely responsible to any such consequences, and the Site (and anyone on its behalf) will not bear any such liability. We do not monitor such data or PII, yet we reserve the right to remove and delete any such data that will be notified to Us, and such activity will not be breach of any agreement or law.
- All such collected PII that is publicly presented is used to allow fruitful and useful contact with you in line of the Site’s vision, either by Us or by our relevant members.
- Your password is protected and hashed, so we cannot access it. Should you lose your password, we will not be able to help you find it, yet you will be required to use a new one using the contact info you supplied Us for the specific Account.
- To remove any doubt, we DO NOT collect your credit cards details, yet we use third party clearing houses such as Cardcom in a manner that is subject to the customary PCI-DSS (or similar) standard. Such services are conducted by third parties and you are prompted to review their privacy policies and make an opinionated decision whether it suits your needs or not. Please DO NOT make any payment, if you feel you might disagree to anything detailed therein.
- The Site further collects, processes and stores certain PII when you use the Site in any manner (relating to your operation and use of the Site and its services) and we keep it in Our “log-files”. Such Log Files shall include your DNS, IP address, your location, your device information, related information about your activity and your device.
- We also collect and process the Log Files data for anonymized analysis and statistical analysis of Our website to ensure continuous improvement and stability of Our services.
- We collect and process the Log Files for the execution of the agreement with you and for Our legitimate business, for purposes detailed herein.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information (including PII) from you when you register on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information somewhere else on our Site.
What do we use your information for?
- We may use the information we collect from you (either PII or Non-PII) when you surf the site in the following ways:
- To publish your details (of various kinds, in whole or any part thereof. Except those specifically marked as “private”) so it will be public to our members (and possibly people who are also not our members).
- To provide the service you requested, to allow others to contact you or to share amongst Our Members your information (each based on your Subscription and theirs);
- To personalize your experience with the Site, including supplying you with relevant Opportunities and Tenders as we may deem fit for your requirements;
- To send you updates, commercial information and promotional materials we think might be of interest to you, based on the information we collect about you. Such shall include Profile details, Opportunities, Interests, contact details, details about yourself and other Members, etc.;
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you and all our users;
- To manage the Site and resolve any relevant disputes, if applicable;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and this Policy;
- For legal, accounting and taxing purposes;
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your PII and its transmission.
- All transactions with Us are processed by reasonable and accepted third parties that your privacy is of their interest as well.
- Your PII held by us which is not public, is stored on our servers behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems for the operation of the Site, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- You may change your information or delete any or all of it at you will, using the preferences of your Account. Yet please note that certain fields are mandatory due to legal and other reasons.
- Any information collected by us may be stored and processed in Israel or the USA, currently at Cloudways.
Commercial, Promotional and other messages we and our partners may send you
- Please note that the purpose of our Site is to supply you with commercial offers and promotional materials.
- So when you choose to open an Account, to request (or suggest) Opportunities, publish or search for interests, etc., you will receive commercial and promotional materials (by email or by any other contact method you allow Us to send to you). You will receive commercial messages regarding Opportunities and Tenders within the limits you have detailed in your Accounts preferences, or interest others have expressed in your own Opportunities. We will further send you technical messages (such as regarding the termination of your Account) or other commercial messages from the Site (such as certain attractive deals and opportunities within the Site and its services).
- We agree and undertake the following: Regarding messages that We will send you (commercial or others) We will –
- not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- include our physical address on any email or mail correspondence to you.
- honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email, by emailing us at [email protected] or simply changing their preferences on their Account.
- You agree and allow us to not use the word “Advertisement” (or similar one in various languages) on the header of commercial messages
- As we will honor unsubscribe requests, please note that should you unsubscribe, we might still send you messages such as emails on issues related to the Site or to our relationship, but none of those shall be promotional or marketing emails.
When will we delete PII?
- Your PII is required for the management of Our Site and your account. For that reason, your PII will only be deleted once and soon after you delete your Account or its otherwise termination.
Disclosure to third-party of PII and Non-PII
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than specifically stated below.
- We may disclose your information, including any PII, in the following instances:
- For every purpose related to performing the services that the Site suggests, including but not limited to: supplying your details to others as a business looking for an Opportunity or publicizing its business in any relevant manner, sending you details of other businesses that might be of interest to you (based on your and their choices within the Profiles), sending you articles and messages that might be of an interest to you, etc.
- For the purpose of effecting your payment to Our Site.
- To our relevant business partners such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, serving our users, etc., so long as those parties undertake to keep this information confidential and use it only for the purpose transmitted to them.
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that the law requires Us to do so.
- We have been requested to do so by an authorized authority, by court order or by a similar procedure;
- We believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary to prevent or minimize physical harm or any financial loss (to Us or to third parties), to report suspected illegal activity or may be interfering with our rights or property, with those of other users or any third party.
- We may also transfer any and all information (PII and Non-PII) to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale, merger, acquisition or any other transaction with the Site, its owner or substantially all of its assets or to another corporation utilized by us. This will not diminish from our undertakings herein
- Non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII) may be provided by Us to other parties for marketing, advertising, statistics, or other various uses.
- Whether the law allows you any of the following rights, or not – we allow them as follows:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation from Us as to whether or not your PII is collected or otherwise processed by Us, and if so – you may obtain access to said PII.
- You have the right rectify any incorrect PII we may hold or process regarding yourself. Furthermore, in most instances you may do it yourself using your Profile interface.
- Should you so decide, you have the right to delete any such PII yourself or address Us and request such deletion. Please note that in some instances and for specific purposes (such as accounting, taxing, legal reasons, etc.) we may not delete certain specific PII relevant to such purposes.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of any PII you may choose. Please note that any such restriction may damage the way you may enjoy or use the Site and its services.
- If at any time you have supplied Us with your consent, you may withdraw said consent at any time. Please note that such withdrawal will not be retroactive and it will terminate your Account without reimbursement of any moneys paid to Us.
- You may file any privacy-complaint regarding our Services at the relevant privacy authority, such as the Israeli one.
- Both Our content and Our Members’ content may include links to third-party websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and we do not recommend or endorse any of them. We strongly suggest that you carefully review those policies and we wish to point out that we do not have any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties’ linked sites.
Nonetheless, as we constantly work to better protect the integrity of our site information, we do welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
No Notification of Changes to this Policy
- We reserve the right to update this Policy in the same manner as updating our Terms, without notice except under this URL.
- It is your responsibility to review this Policy for changes and make sure you agree to each current policy. If you do not agree, please make no use of the Service, terminate your Account and notify us so we can refund your current un-used balance. Any continuous use constitutes agreement to the updated Policy as well.
Last Edited on February 9, 2022