Welcome to Unmanned Network, your online base for all things unmanned. Our mission is to promote and connect unmanned stakeholders spanning all over the extensive unmanned ecosystem, supporting all professional functions & company officials.
ANY USE OF ANY KIND OF THE SITE OR ANY OF IT RELATED SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY USE OF THE SITE UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THEM.
Modifications to the Terms. You should check these Terms periodically for modifications. We may modify the Terms from time to time without notice. If We make changes to the Terms we will post the revised Terms and the effective date thereof under this link. Any continued use by you of the Site or any of its Services after the posting of such modified Terms shall be deemed to indicate your explicit agreement to such modified Terms. Accordingly, if at any time you do not agree to be subject to any modified Terms, you should no longer use the Service or the Site.
- We have created an online index for everything unmanned. We allow you the opportunity to explore and meet other manufacturers, service providers and end-users that might be of help to you, create work-Opportunities and Tenders, buy relevant products and materials or tie any connections you may require in this field of high-end expertise.
- While using the Site, you will receive commercial notifications and messages regarding areas of interest picked up by yourself and various businesses we believe might be relevant to you (including but not limited to Opportunities and Tenders we supply based on your fields of interest). Your name might also be included in such commercial messages sent to others. You acknowledge that this is the way Our Site works, agree to it and to any consequence thereof. Should you not agree to that, please do not register and do not make any use of the Site.
- Do note that we are only a platform. We do not check or verify our users’ or third party’s data, content, expertise or promises (nor their Tender or Opportunities). If you found something of interest, it is your sole responsibility to check and see whether it is up-to-date, relevant, applicable to you and correct.
Term and validity
- The Terms shall remain in full force at any time regarding any purchase made by you from Us. Terminating your account and/or membership or finishing any of the Service does not terminate the applicability of the Terms to you.
- Use of the Site by Persons Under 18 Years of Age is prohibited:The Site is committed to protecting the privacy of children, and therefore does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age. Accordingly, children under the age of 18 may not use the Site for any purpose, and if done so – their use may be prohibited and limited with no prior notice.
Registration to the Site
- Registration to the Site. In order to effectively use the Site, you will be required to register your details on the Site and open a personal account (“Account“). An Account is accessed by a unique username and personal password. In registering for your Account, you agree –
- that the information you provide the Site with will be current, complete and accurate;
- not to transfer, sell, convey or assign the right to use your Account to any third party (except as detailed in your relevant Subscription of services);
- not to permit any third party to use your user name and password to access your Account or the Service (except as detailed in your relevant Subscription of services). You further agree that you are responsible for the conduct of any party that uses your Account, whether or not authorized by you, and for any breach of the security of the Service related to the use of your user name and/or password.
- Any activity in your Account and your details are your own responsibility. Please check carefully any details you submit to the Site, as the Site will act based on them. Wrong, outdated, incomplete or otherwise incorrect information might cause undesirable results, or not allow you to use the Site for the best of your ability. You are also requested to keep your password and other private data as confidential, as you will be the sole liable to anything occurring within your Account, even if not executed by yourself.
- Registration may be denied. The Site reserves the right, but is under no duty or representation, to review any and each of the registration requests, and deny any of such requests subject to its own discretion and with no explanation or notice supplied. If you do not agree, please do not register to the Site. The Site might not allow any registration or specific service based on its sole discretion and with no explanation supplied. You shall have no complaint or claim against the Site in such a case. All monies collected will be returned in such a case.
- Grant of Rights.Upon registering (subject to the payment of any applicable fees, if relevant and the terms set herein these Terms) the Site grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site in accordance with normal use of its interface (including but not limited any of its services).
- Password is and must be kept private. It is your responsibility to keep your password private and confidential. Any use or misuse of the password or of your Account shall be your responsibility alone.
If you suspect unauthorized use of your Account, PLEASE notify us immediately (at our “contact” page: Unauthorized use of my account, (or by the “contact now” button on page), and supply us with enough information both to found your suspicion and your ownership of the Account as per our discretion. Also please change your password immediately.
- Relevant laws. You warrant and undertake that you and anyone related to you and your Account shall uphold and act in accordance with any relevant laws and regulations.
Use of the Site
- Services on the Site. The Site is dedicated for distribution of commercial messages, opportunities and interests relating to the Unmanned industry. So, The Site may or may not (subject to the kind of Account you enroll to) allow you one or more of the following services:
- Registering a “Profile” for your organization: Such Profile is public and may be searched by others. It is your responsibility to check and verify that any information and content uploaded to your Profile is up-to-date, correct, not offensive, in line with these terms and may not endanger or damage the Site or any third party. You will be solely responsible for any such content and any damage or harm it may cause.
Profile may be published and presented to users of the Site as detailed in the Subscriptions page, here. Do note that we cannot guarantee any level of exposure to each specific Profile as it is effected by various factors, such as the Subscriptions purchased by other users of the Site and their fields of interests.
- Opening and publishing an “Opportunity”: Such Opportunity is public (for certain Subscription holders) and may be searched by others or notified to them depending on their profile preferences and Subscriptions. It is your responsibility to check and verify that the Opportunity is up-to-date, correct, not offensive, in line with these terms and may not endanger or damage the Site or any third party.
Do note that “Opportunity” is only a matching mechanism that is subject to both parties’ interests and consent. The Site does not warrant nor undertakes any transaction or contract due to any Opportunity. The parties control the execution of each Opportunity and it is not controlled by the Site.
- Searching for an “Opportunity“: You can search for an Opportunities others have published. You may also request notification of certain Opportunities as they are published.
- Publishing an “Article“: You may write and publish an article of interest on any relevant issue related to the Site’s field of products and services. It is your responsibility to check and verify that the Article is up-to-date, correct, not offensive, in line with these terms and may not endanger or damage the Site or any third party.
- Connecting to an Opportunity: This way you can create direct contact between you and the uploader of an Opportunity.
- Reviewing “Tenders“: We may supply you with relevant abstract of third party tenders in the field of unmanned technology or relevant thereto. Do note that naturally, this is not an exhaustive lists of tenders so there will be many others not included in our list. We do not control the text and content of such abstracts, and they shall direct you to the online Tender location. Such abstracts and Tenders are not created by us and we do not guarantee their correctness or any other undertaking related to them. You are directed to the original location online of each Tender and we urge you to review, check and verify anything you may require regarding any such Tender.
- Marking “Favorites“: Will keep selected company profiles, opportunities and articles easy to access.
- Commercial messages and notifications: As stated, this is the Site’s main function to expose you, and others, to messages of commercial significance and to deliver them to you based on your (and others) choices as epressed on the Site. Therefore, you are kindly asked to make sure that you mark only the relevant categories, Opportunities, fields of expertise, etc. as you will receive or be included in commercial messages related to such fields. You hereby agree to such practice, and prompted not to use the Site in any manner should you disagree.
You further agree that the content and other features of such notices will be subject to the Site’s sole discretion.
- You may not: To the extent permissible by applicable law, you may not, nor may not permit any other person or entity to:
- Sublicense, redistribute or lease any portion of the Site or your account therein;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Site or create derivative works from any of the Services or surveys;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any use of or access to the Site; or
- Copy, reproduce, capture, store, retransmit, distribute or otherwise make any use not in accordance with the Site’s interface or while removing the Site’s logo, of any content included within.
- Conduct prohibited. The following is a non-inclusive list of the kinds of conduct that is forbidden on the Site (either in various services or private communication), directly or indirectly, including conduct that is –
- Illegal or unauthorized use of the Site, including but not limited to intellectual property breach, and any other illegal, breaching, damaging, harmful or inappropriate activity;
- Any illegal activity which is in violation of any local legislation, including export and import regulation, public security, arms control and any relevant legislation and regulation.
- Uploading or using any material (User’s Content) that you do not own the rights or license to use in the manner used or that can jeopardize other users of the Site;
- Offering a product or services that are not available, do not exist, are wrong, illegal or otherwise unfit;
- harassing, advocating harassment or stalking of another person or group of individuals;
- solicits passwords or other personal information (such as addresses, social security numbers, etc.) from other users;
- attempting to impersonate another person or opening an Account under false name, characteristics or pretenses;
- using the Account, username, or password of another at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- accessing data or code that is not intended for the users of the Site, or gaining unauthorized access to an Account, server or any other computer system;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- any automated use of or access to the Site, including but not limited “bots”, “robots”, “spiders”, etc. that accesses the Site in a manner that sends request messages to the Site’s servers more than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser.
- attempting or interfering with the function of the Site, Service, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site or its users, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing”, “crashing”, “ddos attacks”, “malware” or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or Service;
- circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related features or other digital-rights-management features of the Site;
- You may not alter or modify in any way or manner any part of the Site, its look-and-feel, interface, advertisements, code, print-outs or any of its related technologies or the surveys within.
- Products may not be available worldwide. The Site includes various products and companies that might be forbidden to be sold in various countries. The fact that they appear online does not mean it is legal to use, buy or sell them at specific countries. You are required to use legal advise and verify the existing local laws and regulations.
- No ongoing monitoring of Users’ Content. The Site does not undertake to ongoingly monitor any or all Users’ Content. Such monitoring may happen on occasion, and the Site may decide not to allow publishing or uploading of any data or Users Content but it is not under any obligation to do so.
- We may offer our users various subscription options of various content and services. The list of current subscription options and their pricing may be found here. Subscriptions may differ from one another due to services supplied, number of users allowed on the same account, etc.
- Please note that any such pricing may be changed at any time, with or without notice, for the period pursuant to the period you paid for. If such change had occurred and you do not agree to it, you may close your account when the current period had ended, and not enroll for a subsequent period so you will not be charged.
- There might be certain activities or access rights that are reserved to Admins only (such as opening an Account, and management of users within the Account).
- The Account may limit certain action or access to Admins only. Please review the terms of your subscription and see whether they are suitable to your needs before requesting and paying for it.
- Changing the subscriptions. subscriptions will last for a specific period and include the services and the benefits, all as detailed on the relevant subscriptions page. If a subscription was purchased for a specific period, we undertake and acquire certain expenses so we may not terminate the specific subscription prior to the end of the specific period set for it. If you have any questions or requests in this matter, please contact us and we will try to assist you.
Should you decide to purchase a more comprehensive subscription, you may upgrade said the subscription online. All services will continue to apply, in addition to services included in the new Subscription.
- Payment Methods. The Site may use any payment option which is prominently displayed on any relevant page. uses credit cards, such as credit cards, PayPal, etc. Do note that if you pay with a credit card we use trusted clearing houses and we do not hold the credit cards details ourselves.
- Should you not wish that your data will be submitted to the relevant clearing house, please do not perform any transaction on the Site.
Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property
- Copyright of the Site. The Site is and includes copyright protected works and protected trademarks (of its owners, operators and various members, Profile holders and other entities). You may not modify, distribute, copy, frame, republish, display, post, publish, reproduce, sell or make any other use in any way of any content or part of the Site or any trademark therein.
- Unless otherwise noted on-page, all materials on the Site, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the “Contents”), are owned, controlled or licensed by us (the Site) and any related body or by the Profile or user that uploaded them. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the Contents or the Site.
- License to the Site and users thereof. Upon uploading any content of any kind (including Articles, photos, etc.) to the Site (hereby “Users’ Content“), you declare and undertake as follows:
- You are the sole owner or rightful licensee to use any of such Users’ Content and any use you make or that may be made by others is agreed by you or is included within the rightful use of it under relevant license thereto.
- You will not upload any Users’ Content that you are not copyright owner or license owner thereof, or one which the use thereof by using the Site will cause any breach, including but not limited copyright, moral right, trade-mark, patent, etc.
- You grant any user of the Site a license to use said Users’ Content within the Site or for any other use as allowed by the relevant page you upload to.
- If you believe that your work has been misappropriated, copied and/or displayed on the Site, in a manner that constitutes copyright (or other intellectual property right) infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent (at this email address: [email protected]) with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted original work claimed to have been infringed and information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to locate the work on our Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Us to contact you, the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you, the complaining party, have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you, the complaining party, are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- an electronic or physical signature of yourself or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- You may also send your complaint using the “Report” button at the bottom of each page, or email us at [email protected].
- If we receive such notice and we believe removal is required, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer of our action
- The alleged infringer may provide us with a counter notice, and if done so – we will promptly notify you of the objection.
- The counter notice needs to include –
- The party’s name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material and its location before removal.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification.
- The party’s consent to local federal court jurisdiction, or to oany other appropriate judicial body.
- After receipt of such counter-notice, you will have fourteen (14) days to file a lawsuit in the authorized court and supply us with its details, or we will restore the removed material to our Site if you don’t.
- Naturally, we will act as any authorized court will instruct us.
- If we learn that any of our users is a “repeat infringer” (i.e., receives repeated takedown notices and is regarded such by ourselves or a competent court), we may act in various ways in response, such as termination of online accounts and other remedies, and said user shall have no claim against us based on such action.
User comment, feedback and other submissions
- All comments, feedback, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (not including Users’ Content) submitted or offered to us or offered in connection with your use of this Site whether disclosed in any manner whatsoever, (collectively, “Comments“) shall be and remain the exclusive property of the Site. Your submissions of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in said Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us. You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy.
- Termination of specific accounts. The Site may terminate any Account or membership, delete any Profile and/or prohibit any user from using or accessing the Site or any of its services, in whole or any part thereof, for any reason, for no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, subject to recovery of all payment made for the period past the termination date.
- Termination of the Site or any of its Services. The Site may also terminate its operations, all or any part thereof (including any of its services), permanently or temporarily at its own discretion, without prior notice and at any time.
- No remedies upon termination. To remove any doubt, you will not be awarded any remedy of any kind if the Site has terminated your Account, any of its Services or its activity altogether and you have no claim against the Site in any of these cases, except reimbursement of the monies paid to the Site for the period past the termination date.
Disclaimers and no liability of the Site
- “The Site” under this chapter includes its owners, its operators and any of their managers, employees, shareholders and any other representative, to be contacted by notice to [email protected].
- USE THE SITE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SITE AND ANY OF ITS SERVICES OR OPORTUNITIES IT MAY HOLD SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- THE SITE IS ONLY A PLATFORM. NO LIABILITY TO CONTENT AND USERS INCLUDED. The Site acts solely as a platform. The sole responsibility for any Users’ Content, Profile, Opportunity and anything else presented by or supplied by any user thereof is solely the user’s responsibility and not the Site’s.
- NO WARRANTEES OF ANY KIND. THE SITE AND ANY PART OF THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND AS AVAILABLE. THE SITE AND ANYONE RELATED TO IT OR ACTING ON ITS BEHALF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SPECIFIC FUNCTION, FUNCTIONALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER. THE SITE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND UNLESS MANDATORY UNDER SPECIFIC JURISDIOCTION AND FOR THE MOST LIMITED INTERPRETATION THEREOF.
- NO LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT AND/OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICE, CONTENT, ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY OF THE SITE OR SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, EVEN IF THE SITE IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- NO LIABILITY IN “SPAM” RELATED CLAIMS. Further to anything herein, it is specifically emphasized that the core-service which the Site supplies is commercial messages and suggestions (either for you as recipient or including your name as Advertiser). Naturally, should you not register to the Site at all or terminate your Account, you will not receive any notifications or messages from Us soon thereafter. You may also change the nature or the scope of the messages you receive using your profile preferences.
Therefore, the Site specifically denies and rejects (and you specifically agree to such denial) any claim, lawsuit or any other demand or liability (either direct, non-direct or due to third-party claims) related for that matter. For example:
- You waive any claim, demand, right or remedy against the Site if any Member (or other) had claimed you are subject to any kind of liability due to the inclusion of your name, your Business’ name and/or details in a commercial message (“spam”).
- You waive any claim, demand, right or remedy against the Site if you had received a message from the Site and you believe such message is commercial advertisement or “spam”, or if such message did not include all the details required by law. You agree to receive notifications and messages from the Site, in the manner the Site had chosen o submit them to you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AS CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS ABOVE OR IN ANY CASE ANY COMPETANT COURT DECIDES THAT FOR ANY REASON THE SITE OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF BE LIABLE TO ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, THE SITE’S (OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF) TOTAL LIABILITY DUE TO ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT AND INDIRECT), CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ANY SORT OR KIND (WHETHER CONTRACTUAL, TORTIOUS OR OTHER), EITHER BY LAW, DUE TO THESE TERMS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTEES OF ANY KIND) AND FOR ANY OTHER CAUSE WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND NOT HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE SITE TO USE ITS SPECIFIC RELEVANT SERVICE FOR A PERIOD OF SIX (6) MONTHS.
IN ALL CASES, THE SITE AND ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
- Assumption of Risk. You assume all risks known and unknown, foreseeable and unforeseeable, in any way connected with your use of the Site or any information, product or connection which stems from it. You accept full responsibility for any liability, injury, loss, death, criminal arrest or prosecution, breach of protocols or other legislation or damage in any way connected with my use of the Site or anything related thereto.
- No warranty for fruitful Opportunities or relationship. The Site has no responsibility and does not warrant that any Opportunity (or other connection reached to by using the Site) will be a fruitful one, will adhere to your needs or will achieve any expected result. We may not even undertake that an Opportunity will get any response. Any such response is subject to our users’ discretion.
- No warranty for any transaction reached by using the Site. Should any Opportunity or other connection yield any deal or connection of any kind, the Site holds no liability or offer no warranty of any kind for the deal or connection created between you and other users of the Site. Please review thoroughly any such connection and do not act in any manner that might harm, you. It is your sole responsibility to review and pre-check any such Opportunity or connection.
- No liability to any error of any kind. The Site may include and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, anything within the Site.
- No responsibility for security breaches, malware, fraud or similar faults. As always online, and even though the Site undertakes reasonable security measures as customary, certain security breaches, hacks, cracks, deceit, fraud or other faults (such as viruses and Trojan horse codes) may always happen. We will be under no liability to any such fault.
- No responsibility for linked materials and websites. The Site may contain links to other websites and to materials relating to or posted by any of our members. The Site is and will not be responsible for any Users’ Content and content published on such other sites or opinions expressed on such other sites, including but not limited to their accuracy or their being kept up to date, etc.. Such sites and Users’ Content are in no way investigated, monitored or verified for accuracy, completeness or otherwise by the Site. Inclusion of any Users’ Content or linked website does not imply approval or endorsement or otherwise approval thereof. When you review read or access those, you do so at your own risk. If any Users’ Content or link to such other site offends you, causes you any harm or you believe is illegal, please notify us by using the “Report Content” link at the bottom of certain pages, or use the “Contact Us” page.
- No responsibility for any technical difficulty. The Site shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems, virus and malicious codes or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Service or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yourself, to any user or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading or receiving materials in connection with the Site.
- No responsibility to advertisements. The Site assumes no responsibility for third party advertisements, posts, Articles, photos, data or otherwise Users’ Content which are posted on the Site, and to their applicability to your needs or to their representation.
- Exclusive law and jurisdiction. By using the Site (including any application or otherwise) or any of its services in any manner, you agree that any dispute about or involving the Site, its services or anything related thereto or due because of it shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to conflict of law provisions and governed by these Terms.
In such a case, you agree to an exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the competent courts in the district of Tel Aviv, Israel.
All actions, disputes, claims and all other controversies under any relevant law of any kind, type or nature with the Site, its owners, its operators or anyone related thereto, which related to the Site, its services or your Account will be subject to and resolved by binding arbitration pursuant to the Israeli Law of Arbitration – 1968 or any subsequent or alternative law and regulations under the Israeli law by an arbitrator appointed by __________. Any award or order rendered by said arbitrator may be confirmed by a judgment of the competent Israeli court. Arbitrator shall be bound by Israeli law but not bound by Israeli Civil Law Regulations. This agreement and Terms are to be considered as an agreement to such arbitrator as by Law.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold the Site, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, attorneys, agents, partners, contractors and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, costs, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party in relation to the Site or to the relationship between you as were created using the Site.
- Limitation on the Period of Limitation. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT ALL CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND VERSUS THE SITE OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF SHALL BE FILED IN A COURT OF LAW WITHIN AND NO LATER THAN TWENTY FOUR (24) MONTHS PAST THE DATE OF ITS OCCURRENCE. THIS SECTION IS TO BE CONSIDERED AS AN AGREED LIMITATION ON THE PERIOD OF LIMITATION UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW, AND SHALL OVERCOME ANY OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENT (UNLESS IT IS A MANDATORY ONE).
- Interstate Nature of Communications on the Site. When you register, order from or otherwise use the Site, you acknowledge that while doing so you send electronic communications of any kind through the Site’s networks and servers located in Israel or the USA. As a result, any of the communications will be transmitted through several states and countries, regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. According, by agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that use of the Service results in such international data transmissions.
- Non waiver of rights. Failure of the Site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- Section titles solely for convenience. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- The Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No third party agreement. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to these Terms.
- Contact us email. Please contact us at: [email protected] with any questions regarding these Terms.
- Our Address:
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Effective date: December 16, 2021.